You're in the Know!
With the Pair-A-Dice Buzz Feed Blog!
From stetsonp, 4/2/2020
We all know how much I love to travel, but sometimes staying at home can feel just as much like a vacation to me.
Here is how I am surviving my staycation this week.
1. Cleaning. I know it doesn’t sound fun, and I’m not taking on any big projects. I’m setting a timer for 30 minutes a day to go through and clean/organize something that I’ve been putting off. There is no need to try to do it all at once. I mean I am going to be working from home another full month.
2. Learning new things! I am not musically gifted, but I do love learning new things. With so many free tutorials online now, I am taking the time to learn how to play songs on my ukulele. Haha. Maybe if I get really good I will add a song to our Pair-A-Dice TV.
3. Connecting with friends. Although, I can’t physically be with them right now, I have been utilizing FaceTime a lot more. It’s been nice to get tours of their homes, see their kids, and honestly just to see more faces. If you don’t have FaceTime, Facebook messenger and Instagram also have video chatting features.
4. Moving my body! Everyday I’ve been doing some sort of activity. I like going outside and walking the best. I’ve also enjoyed looking up fun workout routines to do from home. There are plenty.
5. Probably the most important thing I’ve been doing for my sanity is staying in routine with my daily quiet time in prayer. My favorite app to use is the Holy Bible app. It has daily verses and prayers. The app also lets you connect with friends and talk about devotionals together. Knowing that God has the whole world in His hands gives me peace and hope for the future.
What are some things that you are doing while you are staying home?
From AmyBrasher, 3/27/2020
Be sure to check our YouTube channel for the weekly edition of Pair-A-Dice TV. We will be posting upcoming trips, events, and giveaways. You don't want to miss out!
From AmyBrasher, 7/30/2019
Thank you Mandy & Ameristar St Charles for a fun filled weekend! We can't wait to come back! Don't miss out on our next casino junket to Ameristar St Charles!
From AmyBrasher, 7/30/2019
From Styronie, 7/16/2019
I didn't get any pictures this time but we had a wonderful time at Harrah's Cherokee. Thanks to Wanda and our driver, Steve, for a smooth trip.
From AmyBrasher, 4/1/2019
From email@example.com, 2/18/2019
Thank you, everyone that joined us for our second annual Valentines Dinner Party at Harrah’s Cherokee. As always Elliott and the Cherokee team did an amazing job.
From AmyBrasher, 2/13/2019
Happy Birthday Walt! Thank you for celebrating on our Pair-A-Dice motorcoach trip!
From firstname.lastname@example.org, 10/29/2018
Thank you, everyone, that joined us for our 9th annual Pair A Dice Halloween Party at Harrah's Cherokee. We had a great time and hope to see you again at our next event.
From AmyBrasher, 8/10/2018
Thank you Amber & Ameristar Council Bluffs for hosting our group! Another anniversary celebration in the books! Our fireworks cruise may have gotten rained out, but we still had so much fun!
From AmyBrasher, 6/8/2018
Danny & Helene having fun on Maid of the Mist on a trip to Seneca Niagara Falls!
Located just blocks from the U.S. side of Niagara Falls, Seneca Niagara is one of our premier destinations. Check out our group schedule or plan your own trip up there! Take your passport to visit the Canadian side too!
From AmyBrasher, 5/24/2018
Look at our customers getting spoiled by Amber at Ameristar Council Bluffs! If you haven't been there yet, you are missing out! Join our next trip there, June 29-July 2. Call office for details!
From AmyBrasher, 4/12/2018
Thank you to all who came out this past weekend to help us celebrate our 25th Anniversary at Harrah's Atlantic City.
To view more pictures, click here
If you have pictures to share, please email to Amy@mycasinotravel.com